TECH ITALY ADVOCATES community is an opportunity for interaction within Italy and also a potential connection to Tech Advocates in other countries.
There is a monthly Newsletter going out to all Tech Italy Advocates, a LinkedIn group, and a few Working Groups.
Join the Community
The term “Advocate” means “one who publicly supports or promotes a particular cause”.
An Advocate from Tech Italy Advocates is, therefore, a person who supports the mission of Tech Italy Advocates.
Tech Italy Advocates is open to anyone and we do not require membership fees. Existing Advocates invite other Advocates.
To join the community, you must be introduced by another Advocate.
A minimum level of commitment is not required to be an Advocate. You can participate in the community only to the extent that you want it or your availability allows it.
However, there are three commitments that an Advocate assumes, regardless of its level of participation:
- Commit and identify with the mission and values of Global Tech Advocates and Tech Italy Advocates, using TIA as a resource when speaking, blogging and tweeting about tech
- Help expand the network of Tech Italy Advocates and Global Tech Advocates, introducing new Advocates from Italy and from all around the world
- Help one another for the 'greater good’—let’s build a vibrant tech sector and connect Italy tech into other tech hubs globally
That's all it takes to be an Advocate. If Advocates want to give more time, there are many Working Groups focused on different themes and issues such as Women in tech, International Scaleup, Venture Capital, Corporate Innovation and many others.
Why join us?
- Access to Tech Italy Advocates’ Global Tech Advocates global family of tech leaders from Silicon Valley to New Zealand
- Access to Tech Italy Advocates Events
- Opportunity to participate in Tech Italy Advocates’ Working Groups
- Access to Working Groups networking and collaboration platforms
- Opportunity to appear in the Tech Italy Advocates directory of tech leaders
APPLY TO BECOME AN ADVOCATE
If you are not yet an Advocate, but would like to be, please contact an Advocate or join us here